Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Kids on the Blog

I am hereby entering the blogosphere.

I have long avoided blogging. So why the entry to the the web-logging world, you ask? Good question. The blog is a tool of our day and age. Not having a blog makes me feel like a geriatric who can't relate to the youngsters using the "world-wide-interwebs." Most of my friends have blogs and ask if I have one. At a party or social mixer I can't even begin to engage in a conversation about blogging. When asked what my blog address is I must sheepishly admit I don't have one, or try to save face by muttering something incomprehensible with a ".com" at the end - then quickly pretend to receive a phone call and excuse myself to avoid any follow up questions. How embarrassing indeed.

So the time has come to blog.

Sit back, relax, and let me regale you with my thoughts on the important things in life: what I had for lunch, my recent trip to the barber, Miracle Whip vs Mayonnaise, which deodorant I prefer, etc. All this and more is in store for you. So plug me into your RSS feed or stop by later for my next post: "A Detailed Analysis on How Laundry Detergent is Causing My Rash."

3 comments:

  1. The long-awaited day has come at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I love blogging. Blogging is my favorite. And I am definitely looking forward to the post on the whole deodorant thing. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my google reader JUST sent me this post... I was all excited to get post #2, and it was just the same one I've already read.

    Slay.

    ReplyDelete